Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Legendary Tea @HickoryPatriot
17 February, 03:25
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I thought TX had a shitload of oil?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Russ Lytle @TexRuss
17 February, 02:03
truly no joke. these past three days have reached a whole new level of suck

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
17 February, 01:29
im in TX too. no bueno
no water here currently

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
17 February, 09:25
OMFG!!!!!!

Evil Elf @Evilelf
17 February, 09:23
Last I heard, I have a friend living in his car.. No heat, and he's praying his pipes don't burst...

Violet *** @Violetfire
17 February, 08:12
Keep every facuet trickling when the power is out. Busted pipes is not fun.

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 February, 12:19
Temps in the teens and single digits with rain & snow since Sunday. Millions in Houston alone with NO power or anyway to heat their homes. Pipes are freezing & busting. People are dying from carbon monoxide, house fires & exposure. Not because of downed lines but due to force BROWN-OUTS. Businesses that normally draw tons of power are closed....so how are the lines over stressed requiring power to homes to be shut off? But Biden is snug in his bed after tossing another log on the fire..per CNN.

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
16 February, 11:51
Looks like a Courthouse hallway.. WOW.. Im in Texas, and i believe it!! My car looks like that!

Angela Martin @Marangela
16 February, 11:09
I am so sorry you are going through this. Many in the South are never prepared for this. Building codes are not suited for these type of weather emergencies. I heard a young family with a young baby died due to exposure. It breaks my heart. My prayers are with all of you in those areas. If you have a can of Crisco, and some yarn, (or, unravel a sock to use as a wick), it will give you light, and some warmth. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😢

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
16 February, 11:08
UFF DAH!!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
16 February, 10:54
When that water thaws it's going to be a horrific mess. I imagine that is not just a one story building. Texans are going to right this ship. Don't mess with TX.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
16 February, 10:09
we are sending you good vibes. my kitchen sink drain is still frozen from two weeks of extreme cold, -30 c here in Canada. We likely won't see a thaw until spring. we find a work around, thats the only choice. we are saying a prayer for you!

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
16 February, 10:03
shame on OUR goverment. Manipulating weather for eons... this isnt normal shit. When will anyone get a GD break??

Erica Stein @Essentialacres
16 February, 10:02
Many prayers from Michigan. Water is very unforgiving especially as ice.

DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
16 February, 09:55
working for a water utilities division, i can say that it definitely looks like a pipe burst. what's ridiculous is that it's been so cold for so long in that picture that the INDOOR leak is completely FROZEN. That requires extreme conditions which is what this picture exemplifies what these people are going through.

Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
16 February, 09:51
makes me think of this, and makes me think about 2012.... Prayers for Texas, our Country, and our world 🌎

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
16 February, 09:46
so cold the pipes burst.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 09:44
🙏

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
16 February, 09:41
Strange ... odd for sure! I cannot imagine where the water came from ... I would think the power w/have blown out w/ water in an electric line ... hmm ...
Very strangeto say the least.

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
16 February, 09:43
In response VickiLynn Roberts to her Publication
DO YOU ALL SEE THE ICE COVERED WALLS ON THE RIGHT, ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR?
Sorry. just spotted this ...

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
16 February, 09:28
Damn, 🙏 help each other of course. Storm is almost over i think.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 February, 09:22
Ohhhh noooo 😲 😬 😖 🥶
🙏

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
16 February, 09:21
Prayers for the people in Texas. 🙏

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
16 February, 09:18
💔

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
It's pretty cold here and our power went out 2 hours ago. Have a former student whose power was out for 12 hours.

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
It's pretty cold here and our power went out 2 hours ago. Have a firmer student whose power was out for 12 hours.

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
It's pretty cold here and our power went out 2 hours ago. Have a firmer student whose power was out for 12 hours.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
16 February, 09:17
As someone who lives in Texas...it is pretty bad. I just went 40 hours without power. Now I have no water...it's been an interesting to sya the least.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
16 February, 09:37
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

I am What I am @OfLight
16 February, 09:14
What prt of TX.. have family in the flower mound area

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
16 February, 09:13
UNACCEPTABLE!😡

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 February, 09:12
WTH? This is manufactured! I have never seen it freeze inside a building before! 😳

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 February, 12:12
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Southern Texas doesnt get cold weather like this so no need to prepare or build for cold. It gets hella hot so things are built & planned for extreme heat. The average temp this time of year is in the 60's not the teens or single digits.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
17 February, 12:21
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
looks like a water pipe broke and then leaked onto the lower floor.