Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 09:18
2-year Delta for #2744

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 February, 10:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I just realized a personal 22 year delta! I had surgery for cancer and have been free from cancer every since! Amazing how these dates coincide with so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:51
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
That is wonderful to hear! Congratulations for winning that fight!

16 February, 06:18
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
thank you so much! I dont always remember this every year but today I did! The significance of this kinda overwehelms me when I think about the day years ago the cancer was history and we are embarking on the cancer in this country being removed soon! Well, and this 2 year delta and the scrpture ... my cup runnerh over! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Amen! Love your spirit! Perhaps your spirirt will assist me ion continuing the fight. I just want ONE public arrest and if the trash riot, they riot!
06:20 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
16 February, 06:26
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I long for this too! I know God is COMPLETELY on control! Patience is not one of my strong suits either bit I am learning. I stuggle with my friends thinking we are stuck with JB or KH for the next 4 years. I would love for just one to think put of the box. sadly they wont until they see proof. I get tired of the convo around what they percieve. My heart starts racing and I hyperventilate!πŸ˜‚

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:29
Ok, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. Just hate to see so many suffering when it truly is not necessary. Criminals arrested. Swamp drained and away we go. Whatever the hold up is, I douibt it is a good excuse. People are dying daily because of the lack of efficiency in cleaning up this mess. We were promised the swamp would be drained. I'm waiting.