Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 01:24
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I've been trying to stay strong, moments ago I was good& I think this post may have just broke me. Im in tears right now. Need prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 01:05
I want to know what is ABBOTT doing to ensure that Texans don't DIE of hypothermia. What is being done? Rescue is not rocket science. Has he requested out of state assistance? PRAYING very fervently for my Texan brothers ans sisters in Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 01:19
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Thank you for the much needed prayers. We are going on day 3 of no power. Trying to be sure elderly & those with children are being checked on and those with medical needs.
#CantbreakTexas
#TexasStrong
β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±β€

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 February, 04:43
luckily have prepped for 10 years & we’re doing ok, but this message is accurate. One friend left Denton Tx to find a hotel & the closest one was in Ardmore, Ok so they went when their house hit 40 degrees. This πŸŽπŸ’© is definitely on purpose.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
17 February, 01:50
here in Texas as well...thankfully we have power now...do you need help? which area are you in? I can help as much that I can

Tailwind Seventeen @tailwind17
17 February, 11:17
How much of it has to do with Biden's EO allowing the ChiComs access back into the US power grid??

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
17 February, 04:30
Amen!!!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
17 February, 01:03
πŸ™πŸ»up for all in Texas

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
17 February, 12:55
I'm praying for you all right now. i have tears in my eyes as i weite this. how can I help? where the fook is the help? we need utility trucks/personnell from all the northern states going down to help them!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
16 February, 10:28
SHOULDN'T BIDEN BE CALLING A NATIONAL EMERGENCY.......... LOL WHY HAS HE NOT FIXED THIS IMMEDIATELY???

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
16 February, 10:05
TX says you're welcome to:
TESLA, UBER, TOYOTA, AMAZON, AMD, ORACLE, etc., etc., etc.
Then they only plant power windmills and solar panels.
...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
>>BUILD ANOTHER NUCLEAR POWER PLANT

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 February, 04:44
In response Damian de la Iglesia to his Publication
Pretty sure most never knew we switched to those energies......I didn’t.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
16 February, 09:57
Via twitter? What about all the people that
got banned?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 09:52
WE ALL KNOW GOVERNMENTS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MANIPULATE THE WEATHER SINCE VIETNAM. BEIJING USED IT ON THEIR LAST OLYMPICS... ALL YEAR, WE'VE HAD CRAZY WEATHER. BUT IT SERVED THEIR AGENDAS. ESPECIALLY ON THE WEST COAST.

TEXAS HAS BEEN GUNNING FOR JOE & THE #ElectionFraud FROM THE START. 1600+ MAJOR COMPANIES MOVED TO TEXAS FROM CALIFORNIA. I THINK THEY'RE BEING INTENTIONALLY HAMMERED FOR DEMANDING TRANSPARENCY. I FEAR THIS WILL CONTINUE ON/OFF TIL MARCH WHEN WE WERE MAKING HEADWAY IN COURTS, ETC AGAINST JOE & THE #CCP #DNC ADMINISTRATION. #Pray FOR #texas πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Willow My dogo @Willow5
16 February, 10:25
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Maybe the DS thought Teump might try to twll the people the truth and they want as many people without power as possible.

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
16 February, 09:49
prayers for you all
this is horrific
then when they do come back online you'll see your bill go up 5$
awful

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
16 February, 09:45
This is heart breaking πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
16 February, 09:43
my bathroom pipes burst here in Missouri and I am NOT happy!!!!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
16 February, 09:38
My heart breaks for everyone there!! Many prayers sent your way!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
16 February, 09:25
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
16 February, 09:19
Hope they remember to let the faucets drip!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 09:16
πŸ™

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 February, 09:14
ONLY OVEN USAGE WITH GAS STOVE...
NOT TOP BURNERS.

NEVER PUT ANYTHING NEAR STOVE
OR
OVER STOVE!

ONLY USE STOVE AROUND 200Β° AND
ALLOW THE ROOM TO WARM.

SHUT DOWN THE ROOMS WITH CLOSED DOORS, BLANKETS HANGING OVER OPEN DOORWAYS.

BUILD A TOASTIE ROOM WITHIN YOUR ENVIRONMENT.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
16 February, 09:28
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
20 people have died from co2 poisoning in texas. I did exactly what you wrote and fell asleep in my apt for hours and wouldve never woke up if my friend didnt get the landlord to unlock after banging on the door when I wouldnt wake up.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 February, 09:09
Prayers for Texas and all around the country without power. I screen shot this earlier. hope it helps.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 February, 09:09
"Gas Stove" IN
Y'all's Kitchen... Equals "Heat".
Sleep/Hang in kitchen

Turn One Room Into A Really Cool
"BIG TENT".

OR

...Over Furniture... Make A Tent...Books Around The Floor, Enclose Stopping Cold Drafts.

Think On Vacation, Camping IN AN
Unexpected Weather Issue.
Survival Mode.

Once Y'all Make Your Room Within Your Room...Body Heat Together Dressed IN Layers Of Clothing Inside Blankets On Floor... Around Each Other.

Y'all Are GONNA Be Toastie!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

OUR PRAYERS ARE FOR YOU AND YOURS!

Save Electronics.
Never Outside UNLESS Everyone Knows AND Watchin' For

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
16 February, 09:05
May God keep you all safe and warm.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 February, 08:59
If you have water and do not want the pipes to burst, let the water trickle down the drains just a little and this should keep them from freezing. I'm from the northeast and we tend to have this problem at times. LORD have mercy!

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
16 February, 08:03
This is tragic. I pray the world wakes and realizes the dangers of being dependent on [those] who only have [their] own interests in mind. We have so many options outside of dependencies on utility companies and industrial farming/ranching. It's a much healthier and liberating lifestyle.

Is this the "dark winter" our president and imposter declared last year? Obviously, he went back to the basement 'cuz I havent seen any Federal relief.

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
16 February, 07:55
HARP

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
17 February, 04:32
In response Daisy Danielle to his Publication

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
16 February, 07:54
πŸ™πŸ»

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
16 February, 07:52
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Gray 359 @Gray359
16 February, 07:46
πŸ™πŸ™