Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
Speakwithanmd.com
I have written about 300 prescriptions for HCQ and Ivermectin in the past 3 months...
Imagine if it was over the counter, Plandemic over....
03:52 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sparkledocawake in this post can reply
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 01:01
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
ThanQ Doc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
17 February, 01:34
I live in California. I asked my doctor, if I get COVID-19, will you prescribe HCQ? Response was that HCQ does not have any benefits. Maybe I need to change doctors now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ambrose Bierce @AmbroseBierce
17 February, 01:55
In response MandyMae Lugo to her Publication
If your Doctor treats you like a child for doing your own research then you should pick a less condesending doctor. How can you trust him with your health if his ego gets in the way of proper treatment.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 February, 01:06
I read that Modi, in India, cancelled their Vax orders & now is
selling an HCQ Kit, Over The Counter, for $2.99!

America needs that!

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
17 February, 12:37
God bless you for your honest, moral ethics that are continually saving lives. My great grandpa was a physician, as well as a very close friend of mine, and I respect/admire the sacrifices one undergoes with this chosen path.🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
17 February, 12:10
intried to get some today and wouldnt ya know it, theyre only giving it to the empty hospital rooms right now.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 February, 10:33
Thanks Doc.
Will check your web out. I went through Dr. Immanuel and got some HCQ. I haven't even used it. Just to have it on hand.
Have been loading my family up with C, D, Zinc... exercise, sleep well.

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
16 February, 10:32
My Doctor from speakwithanmd.com was awesome. She gave me HCQ, z pac , vit D3, zinc last April or May when everyone was else was refusing. I highly recommend them.

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
16 February, 10:29
Exactly why Cuomo banned it. To kill as many as possible.

Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
16 February, 06:37
I called the other day and they wouldn't give it to me because they didnt feel it eas necessary.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
16 February, 06:21
It should be over the counter, when the dr's were told to stop writting prescriptions for hcq, my daughter was not able to get her medication for her Lupus, causing one flare after another, finally 2 months ago the pharmacy was allowed to fill the prescription, only after her suffering for months on end.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
16 February, 06:17
such an easy solution ...it boggles my mind why no one is listening to this?🤦🏼‍♀️

Peek Oil @Peekoil
16 February, 05:25
HCQ and Ivermectin cure more than just Covid......😉

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 February, 04:50
I have tried to go through Frontline Doctors. 2 weeks later, still no call. They sent a notice saying they were backed up and would get to me as quickly as possible, but 2 weeks...I've given up. I bought Ivermectin from an overseas pharmacy and it finally arrived. My local doctors won't even speak the words hydrochloroquinolone or ivermectin....they also make me stand in the parking lot, in the rain (PNW) to be seen because I have asthma and can't wear a mask, so no entrance to their office.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 February, 04:10
That would need to be "tracked," so that we don't run into the issue of hoarding. That would take away from lupus patients, for example, having what they need. And then there's the concern for those with contradictions for the meds. Patients just need sensible and timely care, which many have not received.💙

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 February, 04:08
Feel free to hook a sister up👊 I hear its the cure and the vax 😎 I will bring you a WWG1WGA tee....that you can wear under your coat😉

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 February, 03:59
My problem is..That is all my Doc prescribes. I have had the same cold for a month now and he say's I have to get a CV test before he prescibes me a z pack. I took test and came back neg and still got Corona Virus meds??????? still have cold. Tired of this.