Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
PRESIDENT TRUMP ASKS THAT All Patriots that voted for him send a letter to his MAR A LAGO address with
"I VOTED FOR YOU IN 2020", because if sydneys court case fails for any reason then he has proof of 74 million that voted for him!
The case is on 19th Feb so time is short pls share to every group and person u know!!!!

Mar a lago address:
1100 S OCEAN BLVD, PALM BEACH FL 33480 UNITED STATES.

If anyone things president Trump is coming back without your help u r mistaken!
He needs the letters for his court case... we all know how fraudulently the courts work against him!
Only proof
02:17 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 January, 05:00
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
Do you really think the post office is any better than the court system?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 10:02
This doesn't make sense. They watched the election in at least two differnt ways. This must be either for something else or a rumor someone started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 February, 09:18
I sent mine last week It was the greatest joy. Thank you for posting and supporting our president Donald J Trump ! 😘🌹

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
20 February, 09:23
I put mine in the mail this morning!

DEBBIE CRANDALL @Cheymoon
17 February, 02:05
i just saw this todayy to late to send mail but i did vote for Trump

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 February, 08:45
Christ if he need that we are all fooked. Drag the damn fooking Dominion machines im there and throw them up on Judge Roberts desk. This is getting fooking ridiculous. Where is the fooking Kraken?

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
16 February, 08:44
trump wouldnt do something this lame

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
16 February, 04:48
what's your source?

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
16 February, 04:29
I have no knowledge of him stating this anywhere, or anyone affiliated with him.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:25
So what happened to the military/DHS sting we were told about and why hasn't pure trash like Fetterman, Shapiro, Wolf, Sterling, Kemp, etc. been arrested yet? This is an absolute mockery. Zero arrests and we are now in the middle of mother fucking Feb! If there isn't an arrest in the next 72 hours then I am done believing anyone is going to do anything about the low IQ, pure trash cult. I have FUCKING had it up to HERE!

lisa mincey @lisamincey
16 February, 03:05
the courts are not going to do the right thing hence why it is down to the millitary...they have it all already

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 February, 02:56
I will be happy to do that if President Trump actually asks us via radio or television address.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
16 February, 03:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
TY for your post, I tought I was alone on this, enough preaching to the choir is this the rise of a new religion = Church of Memology, perhaps I`m being unfair since I have not invested in the Castle Rock plot nor non of us have the full plan playbook, but we are being targeted by mainstream media and by the normies/sheeple that we have been trying to wake up from the DS Matrix, in my modest opinion and based on history UNITY can only be achieved with EBS/ FULL DECLASS of Human Traff. + JFK? i.e. #PedoGate , #SaveOurChildren #OBUMGATE #dumbs #Plandemic #

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
16 February, 02:35
Trump had said he caught them all. I believe that all the valid ballots were water marked some how and that Space force was able to trace every one. So any ballots not marked are certainly fraud. At least this is what I was told. Military will do it's thing when the time is right.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
16 February, 02:30
SPAM