EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
Never forget this. I use it at the end of book two (now in the hands of beta readers) and into book three. Another way of trafficking... there are so many.
01:23 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
17 February, 09:26
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
i've seen this--really 'out-there' prices on things. always just thought it meant the seller was on vacation and that was an easy way to cut off purchases while gone. Ebay also Amazon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 01:44
In response Scarlet Pimpernel to her Publication
'Out there' prices is never a way to keep buyers away while a seller is gone. On ebay, a notice is posted that seller is away. On Amazon and such, delayed shipping is mentioned at checkout. This is truly an ugly situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 February, 02:20
What ever happened with this wayfair thing ????

16 February, 02:22
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
The media buries it, quickly tried to discredit, but the proofs still stand. I hope in the future that truth is revealed when everyone's eyes are opened.

Just Diana @Diana19
16 February, 02:10
unreal... clever aren't they.. azzholes

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
16 February, 01:45
did you see a post recently on AnonUp (can't remeber who) - shows that THE Rachel Chandler was VP of recruiting at WAYFAIR

BTW-whatever happened with the Wayfair investigation. I was on TW when we were all over this...we were made out to be Crazy.
Not so crazy anymore.
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!

16 February, 02:26
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
The media discredited it and buried it, as per usual.