Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
So what's new? Has the show ended yet? It is actually refreshing being banned from twitter. I know the ending just unclear on the path. Any clues?
12:29 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sparkledocawake in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
09 March, 10:36
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
Ditto......but I miss everybody....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 01:07
Agreed. I have felt so peaceful since being suspended from Twitter. God bless all of you Patriots and Anonup for providing a supportive and educational platform to learn and share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 February, 09:04
Trying desperatley to get my mom not to get the vaccine. She is getting older in age worried about her. Only can do what i can do though

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 February, 04:09
President Trump, John Kennedy. Princess Diana, Michael Jackson, Mike Pomeo, Michael Flynn and our Elite Milirary save our precious children and millions of brillant Patriots stand as one nation under God healing America together ! Thank you ♥️

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
16 February, 04:12
While I may not know the future, I know who holds it.

100% confidence in our POTUS, our military and the Plan.

Infinitely confident that God WINS!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 01:59
Frozen but still fughting! God wins! 🥶💖🇺🇸🙏🏽🙌🏼

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
16 February, 01:18
My guess is the SC.

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 01:09
In response MandyMae Lugo to her Publication
The Military is the only way. Trump and team had to exhaust all legal options first 😊👊🇺🇸❤️

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
16 February, 01:07
I found the banning from Twitter refreshing also, but my real satisfaction came from leaving FB.
What are your thoughts on Red October?

atp Capri @atpCapri
16 February, 01:00
Presidential Emergency Action Documents - PEAD's go well beyond Executive Orders affording the President extremely broad authority to act during grave situations and are kept secret/classified to the point of disclosure equaling treason. This also explains why none have ever leaked.

https://www.brennancenter....

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
16 February, 01:00
I missed you Doc.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
16 February, 12:47
God the creator is in charge!
His move... Be ready!🙏

Scott Stricker @sstricker
16 February, 12:40
Upon "The Great Ban", I found relief. It allowed me to shift focus back to what is actually important, ie not Twatter. No regerts, not even one letter.