TO HEAL MEDBEDS ALMOST HERE WITH CHARLIE WARD

MED BEDS COMING TO TEXAS AND FLORIDA!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:01 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
16 February, 07:39
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Fuck Charlie for being such a dumb fucking shill. He just spreads false dates and false hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
16 February, 07:11
People still listen to Charlie Ward lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
16 February, 06:14
I've lost all hope in Charlie Ward. I believe he's just disinformation Sadly .... I can't think of one of his predictions that has actually come to be... I could be wrong but it's just my opinion🤷‍♂️

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
16 February, 07:10
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
no, you're exactly correct.

Martin McGee @geegsie
16 February, 10:31
Are you for real??you actually belive this clown? As soon as the QFS board notify him, he will notify you? ha ha hah ha dont make me laugh go and do a bit of research on this idiot and you will soon find out that he is full of shit

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
16 February, 07:11
In response Martin McGee to his Publication
facts!