Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A birdie told me you needed a late night laugh.
11:55 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 February, 09:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Allergies ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Marie @Francielabean
17 February, 01:11
Thanks for the laugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
17 February, 12:46

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
17 February, 12:39
I don't know which one looks scarier.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 February, 11:30
Had to be done, and let me tell you it's perfect, there was hardly any photo resizing to do. I want that 5 minutes of my life back though, either that or I'll just gouge my eyes out. Vile.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 February, 11:06
So Grotesque

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 February, 06:38
Have you seen how pretty she was before whatever changed? My goodness, the face really does reflect the soul!

Shannon Cannariato @ShannCann
16 February, 12:57
The stuff of nightmares...

Warren Kellam @Trumpbeast2021
16 February, 10:04
Racoon eyes....and we know.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
16 February, 09:51
HE looks mad! 🤣🤣🤣

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
16 February, 08:56

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
16 February, 08:55
😂😂 and this is what happens when you make bad choices....

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
16 February, 06:45
birds are smart! 👏👏

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
16 February, 02:11
evil twins 😉😂🤣

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
16 February, 01:35
this should clear up that boo boo face...

Liliana Grace @SaylorIsAPatriot
16 February, 01:01
Super creepy 🧟‍♀️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 February, 12:24
I BET THEY BASED HIS CHARACTER ON HER. HAHAHAHAHAHA 😉🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
16 February, 12:22
How could this happen???

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 March, 08:42
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Holy guacamole, Batman! They must have cut off her adrenochrome supply! 🤣🤣🤣

Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 March, 08:48
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
When was it taken, do you know?

Lily Morales @Pachimama
16 February, 12:21
Low energy, low vibration and the queen biiitch. She is one evil MF!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 February, 12:21
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 February, 12:18
On the left, a fictional character with hours if makeup, hair, and special effects.
On the right, a politician.
Damn.
That thing cannot be human.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
16 February, 12:15
More like a nightmare.

Angela Martin @Marangela
16 February, 12:07
She used to be a beautiful woman, until she met Satan.

Angela Martin @Marangela
16 February, 05:06
In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
16 February, 12:06
i can never tell what gender that thing is 😂 safe to go with aboination😂

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
16 February, 12:05
Thanks

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
16 February, 12:05
😅😅😅👏👏👍

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
16 February, 12:03
You thought movies were for entertainment purposes only. Uh, wake up call, they were/are documentaries only disguised as fiction!

Prove me wrong!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 February, 12:02
yeah. Something to take the sting out of my husband telling me I was driving myself nuts. You got a grin. 😉

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
16 February, 12:02