Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
Let me get this straight. Myanmar"s military took over after election fraud but America needs a therapy puppy and time to heal and wake up?
10:48 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by one_of_the_pride in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
19 February, 11:44
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
Yeah I was thinking about that, but mys husband says Myanmar is not America and Americans are way too puritan to allow a Millitary takeover for any reason. I told him you will see it will happen... But again... How come others can do it and we have to wait and see more destruction first?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 11:47
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Good question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
16 February, 11:33
I think it's more about we still have our guns and a civil war could break out, so we have to wake more up to prevent that.

19 February, 11:59
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
For now. But you think they had everyone masked up to save us or to see the control over us? A gun grab is coming. Be sure of it. I I don't see a civil war. Antifa and BLM are a small faction of the left. Yes, we have issues with the extreme left. But isn't our real issue with a corrupt system? They just stole our voice. That's what your vote was. Nobody sane wants to go up against our own military. National guard or otherwise. We love them. We support them. That's why nobody is moving on D.C.. It's not out of fear. It's because of a brotherhood. Family. Never forget we are all Americans first. The problem is the system and SCOTUS fucked us all. We'll see what happens with Powell in court. To be continued

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
16 February, 11:18
I think America needs to take note.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 February, 11:12
KEK! Exactly!