Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 March, 06:25
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Weather Weapons. They are targeting the south and SE relentlessly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
little bit @lilbit
19 February, 06:34
I 100% agree!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 February, 09:09
@torontocanada
The weather at this moment is under influence of some kind of
retrograde (a opposite movement). It's a bit complicated to explain,
but it is true.

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
18 February, 01:48
I agree 100%

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
18 February, 12:31
And a very good thought at that. standing in faith Brother

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 February, 12:00
AMEN !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 February, 09:49
Amen! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
17 February, 09:06
amen, GOD is in control and satan is defeated!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
17 February, 08:30
try to melt the snow & see if it turns to water or turns black & stays solid. then we know its chemically manufactured

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
17 February, 08:29
Amen to that, the Expert think they are God though. RHATS THE PROBLEM!!!
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!!! PRAYERS LOVE & LIGHT TO YOU ALL OVER THAT ARE FACING DIFFICULT TIMES AMY AND EVERY WBERE

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 February, 07:43
pay attention to how the weather moves, God isnt so far away that if you pay close attention to the still small voice and the skies you cant predict weather via the conviction in your heart placed by God and the still small voice. and there is more.

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
17 February, 07:23
Amen to that!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 February, 06:44
So very true! We would do well to listen to God about all things and trust Him too. As Proverbs 3:5-6 says: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.😇

Charissma _15 @Riley
17 February, 06:44
"Stop listening to the experts and start listening to the Creator"...🔥🔥🔥🔥

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 February, 06:43
Seek out harp seek out weather modification!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 February, 05:58
Wise decision!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 February, 05:57
🙏🏽🙌🏼

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
17 February, 05:57
Agreed! Today I'm listening specifically to the CREATOR! He knows everything. Everything in the open, everything hidden. This is HIS world.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 February, 05:55
Love that!

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
16 February, 06:11
I remember staying in Tennessee in the late 80's and it snowed about an inch...I swear i thought they were gonna shut down the town I was living in. Now there are crazy amounts of snow in Tennessee...I definetely think they're manipulating the weather.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
16 February, 02:11
What a correct little cutie!

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
16 February, 01:48
What if I told you , some of spring is actually winter, some of summer is actually fall, some or winter is actually spring. I have no proof of it, but my body clock and senses tell me the clock of the seasons. Really, knowing what we know about them and their agenda, why wouldn't they make you believe something different in order to make you believe in their agenda? What, read it again and again. Hence (Climate Change)