Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 02:44
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Truth spoken. Well done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 February, 06:19
And you hear crickets from the GOP. Anyone heard anything from them about how this was illegal and they wanted heads to roll????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck __C @Chuck_C
18 February, 06:02
No one expected anything else...

Robin Oxman @Robino
16 February, 03:53
Yep....I think that is Treason = Death Sentence.....

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
15 February, 10:56
dont know how arrests gavent been made oh wait yeah i know why the sane cheating traitor bastards in charge

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 February, 04:19
In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 February, 04:20
In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication
body doubles everywhere you look.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 10:44
But it hasn't. How can they do this to the greatest president and then nothing, NOTHING happens to them? LAW and ORDER does not apply to them. Again, please explain this to me. I'm the fooking inquirer and I want to know!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 03:05
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I believe that many have already faced the consequences of their actions and it is only a matter of time before the military releases that information to the public.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
15 February, 10:43
ALL involved are complicit

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 February, 10:41
The Democrats purchased the judge
The Democrats violated the constitution by not using the Chief Justice
The Democrats violated the constitution to impeach a private citizen
The Democrats falsified evidence
The Democrats lied
The Democrats played the race card

Steve Heier @Steve_Longshot
15 February, 10:10
They done the same thing with his first impeachment also!

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
15 February, 09:48
Absofreakinlutely!