Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
MYANMAR ACTIVATED THEIR EBS TILL ALL CORRUPTION IS EXPOSED!!
SOON IN THEATERS NEAR YOUπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
08:49 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
10 March, 07:40
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Myanmar Coup Explained: Protests, Military, Min Aung Hlaing & the Latest News - YouTube

What’s going on in Myanmar right now? We take a look at how & why the recent protests against the military coup started. On Monday the 1st of February while ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
17 February, 11:36
I can't help but feel that this weather system is part of the movie. And what better way to make sure that everyone is home and awaiting power/EBS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I can't help but feel that this weather system is part of the movie. And what better way to make sure that everyone is home and awaiting power/EBS

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 February, 11:29
Yeehawwwwwww!!!!

small scale test?
large scale ready?

@VincentKennedy SilentNoMore

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 February, 08:31
i like to refer to this major "coincidence" as mirrormar or myanmirror

Boating Bre @Bebop
16 February, 05:39
Thought we were to get it first. I guess I was wrong

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 February, 08:33
In response Boating Bre to her Publication
america first, always. but myanmar went "public" before US

James Anthony @janthony1
15 February, 10:22
Myanmar, the pretest zone. Like a little Midterm Exm before the Final.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 10:07

lisa betten @leb
15 February, 09:57
Weird all this is happening just as Q said, but in another nation. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned it wouldn't be us.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 10:08
In response lisa betten to his Publication
Have you not see all the weather related outages across the states?

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
15 February, 09:29
i read what i believe is the article mentioned...did not find the part about the ebs. please check sources first!!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 09:10
So why is The Plan coming out there? Test run? Are we next or waiting for Mogadishu? WTF?

Boating Bre @Bebop
16 February, 05:34
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
good question

Momma Lion @Handsfull
16 February, 09:38
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
juan o savin confirmed it is a test run