Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
15 February, 07:46
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
They don't break down-they don't go away-they will be there forever.
INSANITY.
Mark my words, somehow-this will be OUR fault & WE will have to pay for this sh** show. These people are SICK!!!🤬

Wind Turbine Blades Can't Be Recycled, So They Are Filling Up Landfills
2 pics
https://www.bloomberg.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silentios Q++ @Silentios
15 February, 07:49
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Fiberglass can be recycled for about 99%, So what are these blades made of ??? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
If these people aren't idiots they'd be building them from Carbon-Fiber, so they are light-weight and durable. So...yeah good question.
07:51 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
Silentios Q++ @Silentios
15 February, 07:58
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Still they could be recycled for about 99%. So this is just another money grab from some corrupt A-hole. Now i wonder Who? Please let me know so i can boycott the A-hole and any affiliated company. 😠

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
15 February, 08:02
The entire IDEA of Green/Renewable is the OPPOSITE of what these demons want. They want "limited resources" ... "limited supply" "a constant crisis."
If everything was free and renewable because "the Sun" then they'd have no business left. It's absolutely mind-boggling that people believe [they] would allow everyone to have "free energy".

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
15 February, 08:10
🤬wonder what corrupt politicians & family members are invested in these blades????