Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
They don't break down-they don't go away-they will be there forever.
INSANITY.
Mark my words, somehow-this will be OUR fault & WE will have to pay for this sh** show. These people are SICK!!!🤬

Wind Turbine Blades Can't Be Recycled, So They Are Filling Up Landfills
2 pics
https://www.bloomberg.com/...
07:46 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
15 February, 08:45
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I think nobody is looking at these things as a resource, just junk. They should go to a scrap yard and be available for people who want to use them to make stuff. - affordable housing? Shore up hillsides which are crumbling? (PCH in California, these hills are melting down year after year.) -- On topic side story - after WW2 we had a crazy number of surplus military aircraft, which were stored in the high desert here in Cali. On a camping trip about 30 years ago I noticed the picnic tables were under an oddly shaped metal roof - airplane wings, recycled to make shade!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 February, 07:57
wow !! i learnt alot from micheal moore doc (forgot what its called) but by the end if the film even he was scratching his head and saying it make no sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boomer 1951 @WTF
15 February, 07:54
They should be sent back to Liberals who thought these things were a good idea! They can use them for yard ordaments! Come on man! Were's Elon Musk or Bill Gates or Hollywierd???

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
15 February, 07:50
Yeah. The "Energy Alternative" produces 1/2 as much electricity per square foot, costs more to produce, repair and maintain, and has a greater failure rate than every other option. I'm not against Green Energy, But Green Energy isn't good enough yet to suggest replacing reliable energy sources.
Also... you need Non-Green Energy to produce the inefficient garbage Green-Energy options available today.
So...why?

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
15 February, 07:49
Fiberglass can be recycled for about 99%, So what are these blades made of ??? 🤔

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
15 February, 07:51
In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication
If these people aren't idiots they'd be building them from Carbon-Fiber, so they are light-weight and durable. So...yeah good question.