Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Most Anons thought these were calendar dates in these Q drops. They were not, they were US Department of Defense Law of War.
08:59 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
18 January, 09:37
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
So if you download the manual 1236 pages, you can toggle down to the those numbers mentioned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 09:33
so we have 11.3 11.4 & 11.6, am i missing any other numbers? anon help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
18 January, 09:17
Here is the PDF link to the manual:
https://dod.defense.gov/po...

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
18 January, 09:17
oh WOW! - Major WOW!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 09:16
that changes the whole scope, graphics need updating

Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
18 January, 09:15
Provides rules for enemy occupation of a US territory, provides for rights of domestic inhabitants of enemy occupied territory, and provides conditions for termination of occupation. Given circumstances, it is fathomable DC is an occupied area of an enemy combatant. While we've had no declaration of war, I'm not certain it's impossible to prosecute there matters as though there are enemy combatants present as indicated by election irregularities, etc.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
18 January, 09:39
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
But DC is also a territory right?, not a state so it would be a territory take over and be govern by this law correct?

S3_ k33 @S3_K33
18 January, 09:13
I know DJT updated The laws of war, I believe it was in May.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
18 January, 09:11