Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HungarianKnightSDH in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 07:33
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
THIS RETARD TAKE THE VERY NAME OF #God #GodWins

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

AND COUNTRY FOR THEIR POWER GAMES

WHO ARE THIS FUCKING RETARD ASSHOLES ?

THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT THAT HAS BACKED THE

#WARPSPEED MILITARY #Vaccination DEPOPULATION #PROGRAM
GETTING THE PEOPLE SICK OR DIE AROUND THE WORLD?

... THIS ARE THE #Patriots THAT NOW WHAT MORE #scare ?

BUT DONT MAKE PUBLIC ARREST .. " TO NOT SCARE" ??

MARKING THE #VACCCINE TRANSPORTS #PLATES AS SAME

AS WITH #117 ?

AS WITH #666 ?

MAYBE #QANON IS A #vatican - #JESUIT OPERATI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 07:26
THIS PIECE OF #scare #Event IS NOT :

#wwg1wga #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

IT THIS SIMPLE A : #MK - #ultra CONTROL BY #MASS TRAUMA

the same_
SATANIC - #LUCIFERIAN -#CULTIST - POWER #MINDGAMES CLASSICAL IN ALL SECRET SOCIETIES AND IN EVERY RANK OF ACTUAL #USA - NORTH AMERICA

ITS ONLY #power AND CONTROL BY #Fear

ALWAYS A NEW EXCUSA TO BRING MORE CAOS AND

#NEAR TO #death EXPERIENCIE OVER YOU

SEARCHING CONTROL YOU

THE CULTIST POWER OBESSION ABOUT CONTROL OTHERS INDUCING THEM
#NEAR TO #de

17 February, 07:20
#wwg1wga #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#thestormisuponus
IT THIS SIMPLE A

SATANIC - #LUCIFERIAN - #CULTIST - POWER #MINDGAMES CLASSICAL IN ALL SECRET SOCIETIES AND IN EVERY RANK OF ACTUAL #USA - NORTH AMERICA

SEARCHING CONTROL YOU

THE CULTIST OBESSION OF CONTROL OTHER INDUCING THEM
#NEAR TO #death EXPERIENCIE

17 February, 07:19
THE SAME #BULLSHIT ALWAYS

THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS NOT
REPEAT IS NOT :

#wwg1wga #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#thestormisuponus

IT THIS SIMPLE A

SATANIC - #LUCIFERIAN - #CULTIST - POWER #MINDGAMES CLASSICAL IN ALL SECRET SOCIETIES AND IN EVERY RANK OF ACTUAL #USA - NORTH AMERICA

SEARCHING CONTROL YOU

17 February, 07:14
MY RATING TO THIS #BULLLSHIT PIECE OF CRAP OF TERROR MOVIE

1/10 RATING

17 February, 07:13

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 07:09
The dam sure looks ready to blow.
+rods of God

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 05:08
WHERE IS HE GETTING THIS? NUKES?! DJT HAS THE FOOTBALL! I'VE SEEN CLEVER, RECENT PICS. WE HAVE IT ALL. WATCH THE WATER. RECENT HACKS POISONING SOME CITIES WATER. INSIDE JOB, MAYBE! NO ONE ANYWHERE SAID NUKES?! WHO IS HE? I FOLLOW THE BIGGEST ANONS. NOTHING LIKE THIS☝️

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
17 February, 01:06
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Whiplash is Daniel dowell, very trustworthy and reliable account. I posted this on ghost account for reason, if false he would've told me to delete, instead I got a "like".24 nuke reactors under 3GD, non nuke FF(meaning they'll make you think it's nuclear), they will use ccp(possibly) as threat, this helps to bring down communist china and transform China into republic. Q lines: scare necessary event, world wide TV sit down event, biblical, ncswic.

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
15 February, 10:23
Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏
and Whiplash is awesome.

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
15 February, 08:48
Thanks for sharing. Only time I ever heard the term Defcon 1 was while watching War Games. It's been a while but I remember it being a pretty good flick. I can't image the destruction 3GD would do. May God be with the innocent. Between the wacky weather and all the earth quakes I pray the white hats know what they're doing. Keeping the faith!

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
15 February, 08:12
Thank you so very much for posting this!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
15 February, 08:00
Thats exciting!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
15 February, 06:32
what is 3GD please?

Just A Messenger @Messenger54
15 February, 06:39
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
15 February, 06:11
what's defcon 1? please tell me

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
15 February, 06:20
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
military level and term for security and awareness. 1 being most secure and threat imminent 5 being lowest

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
15 February, 07:30
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Msterri ... @Msterri
15 February, 05:56
I see in this Watch the Water references. I also have seen in the news about China's dam about to burst. So do you think all of these actions are with the blessing of white hat Xi? To flush out the evil bitcoin mining operations and the shady drug labs? Is this the reference the post is alluding to? 😮

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 07:11
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
imo you have probably the most relevant comment on this💯💯