well well well,..
Does NOT occur TILL MARCH 60 DAYS!
KAAABOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!
04:52 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 February, 11:31
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
my ? is this....i know constitution states march 4th....who changed it to january?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 09:24
#Patriots & #Anons THIS BILL☝️WAS WHAT I WAS JUST REFERENCING. IF THE MILITARY OR DEFENSE AGENCIES FAIL OR BECOME COMPROMISED, WE CAN'T KNOW WHO WILL BE OFFICIALLY INAUGERATED...

DJT SAID AFTER IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS, "I HAVE MUCH TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL IN THE COMING MONTH(S), NOT WEEKS...🤔 IDK WHAT TO THINK. I KNOW MARA LAGO WAS FIRED UPON BY A DRONE ON JAN. 26TH. NOTHING ELSE IS CERTAIN...

ON THE FACE OF THIS, IT'S HOPEFUL. BUT MANY ARE SAYING 2024 WHICH IS A USA DEATH SENTENCE. IT'S IN MILITARY HANDS. PRAY THEY'RE TAKING ORDERS FROM GOOD, HONORABLE LEADERS. HOW DOES DJT TAKE OVER IN 2 WK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 07:27
i would define this legislative developend

as a great step in the direction of

ENHANCED

BORING NONSENSE POLITICS

16 February, 07:00
BORING
will try with a gif

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
16 February, 04:02
This is what is says, nothing about military.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
16 February, 04:04
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
You have to reference the original bill that this amends... i havent had time to do it but this is not the original bill.

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
15 February, 10:26
Let's not forget that SCOTUS is scheduled to hear President Trump's election fraud cases for Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia on 02/19/21. THIS FRIDAY 🙏

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
15 February, 08:36
Pres Trump stepped down as Pres of the US corporation but will be inaugurated on Mar 4 as Pres of the US Republic.

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
15 February, 08:39
In response Ann Mathews to her Publication
hopefully.

16 February, 07:37
In response Ann Mathews to her Publication
SOME SPANISH ASTROLOGISTA ARE PRETTU SURE
AT LEST FOR HER

THAT IF TRUE THAT ASTROLOGY WAS THE WORST POSSIBLE IN THE DAY THAT #Biden IN THE CHARACTER OF #TIM THE #hoax PRESIDENT
TAKE POSSESION OF THE OLD #USA #corporation

A REAL NAVAL ANTI SHIP SEA MINE FILL WITH HIV - AIDS , A AUTHENTICAL TRAP THESE DAYS

BY THE CONTRARY IN MARCH , THIS WOMAN ARGUE THAT THE THING IS MORE PROPER

DESPITE THE FACT THAT MILLIONS WOULD BE #POISONED AND #STERILIZED BY MARCH

CARTA ASTRAL SAME MOMENTO USA

#TheGreatAwakening
#MAGA

Operation Que @OperationQ
15 February, 07:28
🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔊 Listen To 🔊 Enjoy The Show: Biden Shadow Presidency & Project Looking Glass | Season 2 Episode 5
💊 https://anchor.fm/humorous...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
16 February, 06:57
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Wow I've just come up for air after reading this. Amazing information and link
Listening to podcast in a.m
thanks

Tina Kurowski @tinakurr
15 February, 06:24
TRUTH BOMB!!!!
Under Congress dot gov, for "Presidential Transition Enhancement Act of 2019", it reads:
SEC. 2. PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION ENHANCEMENTS. (a) INGENERAL.—Section 3 of the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 (3 U.S.C. 102 note) is amended— (1) in subsection (a)— (A) in the matter preceding paragraph (1),

BY STRIKING "UPON REQUEST" and all that follows through ‘‘including’’ and inserting ‘‘upon request, to each President-elect, each Vice-President-elect, and, for up to *****60 days after the date of the inauguration of the President

Tina Kurowski @tinakurr
15 February, 06:24
In response Tina Kurowski to his Publication
The military itself is not a branch of the government, *****but the military is part of the Department of Defense, which is a part of the Executive Branch of the government*****, with the President serving as Commander-in-Chief.

THIS MEANS #45 , DJT, IS STILL IN CONTROL OF THE MILITARY.
DNI produced their report in 47 days for the President on Foreign Election interference.

All 18 agencies are involved, some would not cooperate.
There’s legitimate proof that what President Trump said happened.
He handed the report to the military, and they are doing their own 45 day report. Trump

Deb Atk @Debsie
15 February, 06:30
In response Tina Kurowski to his Publication
that's not how i understood this piece. however, the executive order signed in 2017 or 2018 is about fraudulent elections and military control.

Tom Zmuda @JusTice
15 February, 06:06

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 February, 08:27
In response Tom Zmuda to his Publication
That's the C32, usually used by the VP and/or congress, used by Trump multiple times. Think: shorter runway.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 05:02
WOW, great catch! Damn, I love our constitution🙌💗

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 February, 04:55
Sorry, no, Patriots have researched this over and over. It provides money for GSA. No one has been able to find mention of military.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
15 February, 05:36
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
sucks that you are correct, but you are 😒

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
15 February, 04:53
Hillary Clinton said: "I am a robot"

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...