MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
🌐🐰LIGHT ☆ LOVE ☆ TRUTH🐰🌐

Unbelievable. A parasite controls a praying mantis. This mantis is already dead. Yet it behaves normally, walks around and feeds. But why is that?

The secret is the parasite that controls the mantis. When the mantis comes into contact with water, something incredible happens.

The parasite senses a chance to mate and leaves the Martin body. Parasites do not only control insects and animals but also humans.
#GREATAWAKENING
04:50 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Jersey Gal @stoltzmom45
16 February, 10:09
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Wow, this is unbelieveable. Not right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tia Flatt @Luvmyhorsey
15 February, 11:36
this is so wrong I'm definitely buying wormer tomorrow at Riteaid 🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 February, 08:48
And yup....that's giving me nightmares tonight!!!! 😱😱😱

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 February, 08:39
Someone needs to get B*den in a bath tub, pronto. First it was clone, then it was robot, now this...

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
15 February, 08:33
That was so next level creepy!!! ewwww!!! Felt sorry for the little mantis though..

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
15 February, 05:34
WTF !!!! Puts a whole new meaning to "Watch The Water" .😰🤢🤮
Maybe that is what all our politicians are infested with? Would explain how twisted they are.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
15 February, 09:41
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Search VRIL and the Famous people with a BLACK Eye. The eye is where they enter the body and use the person, no longer with brain or soul.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
15 February, 05:27
Lisa Dianne
@lalad1776
just nowOMG...the body snatcher movie immediately came to mind..creepy. Now I question how this might be something that is going on with all these sick evil demonic people, maybe some parasite/alien has taken over their bodys? They sell/give their soul to Satan, then a parasite/alien comes in and physically takes over? CRAZY sounding, but after everthing that has been brought to light...NOTHING surprises me anymore.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 February, 05:24
Everybody in the bathtub now!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 February, 05:12
Oh damn!!! How in the world do we even know any insect we come in contact with is actually still alive and NOT controlled by Parasites? Is this why HCQ and Ivermectin work? Ivermectin is anti parasite... This is disturbing... To say the least! It reminds me too much of movies such as Body Snatchers!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
15 February, 05:08
This might explain why females eat the male after they mate, they've got this alien parasite inside them

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
15 February, 05:05
God help us if "watch the water" is this!!!!! Elevate your body's pH!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 February, 05:01
😳🤯

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
15 February, 04:59
Well I'm sufficiently creeped out!!!

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
15 February, 04:57
vril

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 05:17
In response Nail Drvr to his Publication
The vril is a lizard.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 February, 04:55
morgellons

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
15 February, 04:55
I have never seen anything like this! Really eye-opening, pun intended!