House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
15 February, 03:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
My brother and sister are evaccing my 87 y.o. mother out of her assisted living facility because they have no power. She is a cancer patient and her temp is 94° right now. There is no one in charge at the facility at this point. They had to break the gate to get in the parking lot and now have to figure a way to get her down three flights of stairs. They have no working elevators.
04:11 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply
Freedom Lover @USAfl4Real
15 February, 07:36
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Praying for your brother, sister and mom...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 February, 07:21
May God keep you safe in his arms!!!

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
15 February, 07:18
I used to work in a rehab center with many floors, this may sound crazy but if she is in bed unhook her fitted sheats and have one person take an end to cradle her in them lift her off the bed and transport her down the stairs in that manner. also some facilities have evacuation sleds with handles on the sides to transport patients, I would check to see if maybe they have one available.

I am What I am @OfLight
15 February, 07:07
sending prayers. What about calling 911 or the police for help?

Widget 260 @widget260
15 February, 11:54
In response I am What I am to her Publication
The Fire Dept came and got her down the stairs. Thank you.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
15 February, 07:01
Prayers.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
15 February, 07:01
God bless you and watch over your family.. 🙏🙏

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
15 February, 07:00
that is horrible I can't even imagine… My parents are in their early 80s they have a gas fireplace that's been on and they're going to sleep in the living room… We're all just waiting patiently.