Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 10:15
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
LOOKS LIKE AN ALL BOY'S CLUB TO ME...😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 06:24
Bravo! Worlds best birth control advertisement ever! No one will want to have sex ever again after seeing this--yuk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 February, 06:22
THEY R ALL GAY AND SICK AND CORRUPT!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 06:20
https://www.bing.com/video... Watch the Wives...

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 February, 02:56

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 10:18
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
WE THE PEOPLE
WE THE PEOPLE
THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN IT'S NOT SAFE FOR THEM TO WALK DOWN THE STREETS... WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE KNOW & WE'RE PISSED! THEREFORE WE DECIDE & HAVE THE POWER TO USE IT...🤔

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
20 February, 12:21
penal

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 February, 01:30

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 06:21
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
16 February, 03:47
Fugly "wives?"

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
16 February, 02:31
Chuck's wife looks like Nadler to me and about the same size??

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
16 February, 02:30
One more, one more - a "Managing Demon" with a wicked sense of Humor!

16 February, 02:29
Oh, Oh, I got it - they are all going to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire!

16 February, 02:28
They all missed "First Call" for the "Tranny selection" and had to settle for ....whatever this is....

16 February, 02:27
Their Mates(?) package is way bigger than theirs...

16 February, 02:26
Gay (Tranny) Marriage...

Kitty Tantrum @KittyTantrum
16 February, 01:27
Oh, oh, I know! They're all selfless humanitarians.

... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 February, 12:54
"wives🧐" 😳

Real Bushman @realBushman
16 February, 09:30
they are sick in the head children of cain

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 February, 03:38

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
16 February, 03:36
Men married to Trannies.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 02:32
All arrested.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
16 February, 02:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost!!! I've missed you my friend! 🥸

Country Girl @trumplican1
16 February, 02:27
he/they married a he-woman😝🤪🤪

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 February, 01:53
They all have dicks but none of them has balls?

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
16 February, 01:44
showtunes?

Zena Jin @zenalove
16 February, 01:23
Wow look at Schumer's wife..... I mean buddy

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
16 February, 01:23
My hubby does not see it.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
16 February, 01:31
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
nor does mine. told me that he believes trump will announce plans for a new party but other than that I am delusional. 😂

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
16 February, 01:20
Weirdness / nastiness / and not nice to look @ lol

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
16 February, 01:20
They're all married to other men. hahaha

Elena Iove @Camberu71
16 February, 01:05
Whatever they are, they are all disgusting, horrible creatures and I hope they all gome off the face of the earth so that they wont hurt human beings anymore...

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
16 February, 01:00
They all hate President Trump because he has Melania & they have this! 🤢🤢🤢