Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 10:38
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
💗🙏Love Anthony Sabatini!!! We are so deeply blessed to have him here in Florida!!!!💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
16 February, 01:44
Amen! people keep standing up against it to avoid the Great Reset! We can do this. I will continue to do my part, I'm serious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
15 February, 10:02
HALLELUIAH!

Boomer 1951 @WTF
15 February, 08:06
I'm sick and tired of MASKS! I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone. I'll save your number just incase I get brave enough to walk in store without a MASK!

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
15 February, 08:47
In response Boomer 1951 to her Publication
Do It! Haven't worn one in a store in 10 months!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 February, 07:19
In Florida, you don't have to wear Masks - forgot about that.
Buyer beware!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 February, 07:18
Well this is a great advertisemnet for re-election so I suppose he would not disappoint!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 February, 10:34
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
well probably have to live in Fl though. maybe not🤔Not sure.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
15 February, 05:40
Wish the Military would stop wearing them.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
15 February, 05:20
what if you're fired?

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
15 February, 05:12
How is he going to represent millions of people? If he can, I'm in.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 February, 04:30
FUK. THE. MASKS.