Only people mentioned by HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
15 February, 04:11
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
My brother and sister are evaccing my 87 y.o. mother out of her assisted living facility because they have no power. She is a cancer patient and her temp is 94° right now. There is no one in charge at the facility at this point. They had to break the gate to get in the parking lot and now have to figure a way to get her down three flights of stairs. They have no working elevators.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 February, 07:21
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
May God keep you safe in his arms!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Lover @USAfl4Real
15 February, 07:36
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Praying for your brother, sister and mom...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 03:58
was wondering what the heck is going on down there!!!
Family in Ft Worth area, but I didn't ask.
I agree sounds like an attack!!!
Good He's MI born & raised knows how to survive that weather!
Other 1 not so sure! Ohio

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 February, 03:34
Texas appears to be under attack

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
15 February, 03:33
Tesla Quantum Energy on deck.... 😎

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
15 February, 03:32
Green energy my ass!!!!

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

James Wagoner @JimWagoner
15 February, 03:27
This is wrong! They know storms happen and yet have not prepared for this? Fired the CEO! Fire the COO! Get problem solvers!
I call BS! Every year they feed us this crap. Go back to coal and place more plants around. Use Gas or hydro but you tell me after all these years of this bull crap no-one can figure it out?

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
15 February, 03:10
So many of my friends are without power.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 04:02
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
hard to run generator if you don't have friend or family w Gas station so you can pump fuel out of underground tanks!!!
Done that before