Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
If your biggest fear isn't something happening to your children...

You, my friend, is what is wrong with this world.
02:12 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 10:22
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
Casey, I had a dream a couple nights ago that my daughter who's now a teenager was on this grassy dirt loft thing in the upper level of a building with me, but others too. It was like a huge building, some kind of community. So we were about 4 feet apart, and she approached the edge where there was no railing or anything. People, older kids in my dream than her, were sitting to our right on the edge. She got there -(she was 3 or 4) and I was too far away to stop her, thinking she'd stop before she sat down and slid off the edge. So I run and look over, watching her fall, but we are in a building with people milling about. It was weird like dreams are. Someone caught her on the floor below us. I watched it. It was so emotional. OMG. It meant to me that in our future, we have each other's backs. We don't have to worry or be afraid and just be so alone against the world. I have so much I could say, but yeah, I'm so glad my kid is who she is and she's with me and never got kidnapped, ugh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396