Juliana Bixby @Bixby
Anonup has become my favorite now. I love the positivity & support in this community.

There are tons of people coming to this joining every day. Many abandoned by their surrounding family, friends, and co-workers.

I encourage all patriots, add 5 new accounts....Like posts that have no likes....
Share your story...Help restore others!
Sending love and light!
#wwg1wga #darktolight #MAGA
01:57 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bixby in this post can reply
Dannette Berch @jabber378
22 February, 02:06
In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication
Agree. Welcome to the family! Together we stand...Keep the Faith, Trust God! WWG1WGA. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
18 February, 06:24
Since i joined this site, i barely go on Gab and never post anymore. Loving this platform way more than any others out there. Telegram is the only other one i use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 February, 07:52

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
17 February, 07:43
A Frog Can Get Comfy Here

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
17 February, 07:42
Anonup feels like coming home.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 February, 07:25
Me too. This & telegram are the only 2. Gab ok but this site is user friendly. My Fam .... hugs

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
16 February, 09:41
my hubby and i fight about this, ive lost my twin sister over this and many friends think im indane and wont speak to me. i stand my ground!!!

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
16 February, 09:43
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
right there with you my friend. i am loosing family right and left. maybe we can be friends im in SC too😊

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
16 February, 12:50
use this, connect with our collective vibration, raise your awareness & connect the dots ,feel the energy letting your higher self resonate with truth,
use the armour of God you will need it lightwarriors
wwg1wga.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
16 February, 12:51
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 February, 12:08
The "search for people, hastags...." function doesnt seem to work. When placing a handle in the search bar, it never leads to anyone or anything. There must be a step I don't now about--its frustrating.

Juliana Bixby @Bixby
18 February, 10:01
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I've been successful with finding people wnd hashtags. I don't insert @ or # in the search. Maybe try tagging an admin in a post, if they dont respond to a message? I haven't had any issues since 45 days ago-ish. Hope they can get this resolved for you.

Juliana Bixby @Bixby
15 February, 05:27
Wow! I had no idea how many people would see this. Thank you all for sharing!!

This is what I am talking about! Anon up's community is blessed. The love overflows! God bless each of you!

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
15 February, 02:53
I agree!! Anonup.com has become my favorite!! I love the positivity, the "realness" and the fellowship here!

Juliana Bixby @Bixby
15 February, 05:22
In response Lynnette Embree to her Publication
Nailed it-the Fellowship is amazing!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 February, 02:52
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
15 February, 02:52
I have a fantastic free little book for you called A Great Little Story, Francisco of Fatima! Great for your kids.

Beautifully illustrated with colorful drawings by our own artist, Joseph Dias Tavares.

Click here, now. https://americaneedsfatima...

You see, my friend, as the culture of death continues to strip away the innocence of our childr

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
15 February, 02:49
Yes please post this on twitter and here many times a week. Great post.