Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 01:34
Good night Patriots!
Today was a good reminder maybe that Love really is the keystone to this whole thing.

Nana has a song for you - it makes me tear up EVERY time I listen to it, and I listen to it regualarly to remind myself of just why I am here and why God brought us to this pivital time in history.
https://youtu.be/Hv60gF164...

We are here now because God heard the cries of the suffering children & he said enough! NO MORE!
Lord, command your Arch Angel Michael & his legions of angels to protect these children & lift up & give strength to the soldiers that are saving them. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 February, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of the most beatiful songs ever written!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 09:33
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Nana really thinks God help write it just for this time

Only people mentioned by Purpleunicorn in this post can reply
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
17 February, 11:24
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
No doubt in my mind. A Nation of LAW & ORDER