dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
I'm so glad the impeachment sham is over. Its nauseating how morally bankrupt the Democrat party is as a whole. Everytime they go full TDS, they're just highlighting how incompetent they are and how unable to think anything that is outside of their dirty emotional drainhole of stupid.

Now, if the Dems are truly in control, they should have NO EXCUSE to move forward and actually try to do with the government what they want to do.

My prediction, they will continue to blame Trump until they can no longer hide behind those excuses. They will then be left with nothing but their shameful fail
11:27 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
15 February, 11:36
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
it is NOT just rhe democrats. it only looks like them cuz thats the side the deep state had in position. its both sides!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Fatz @Malfor
15 February, 11:35
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Though she had many vicissitudes in life, nothing would stop her from becoming queen... Cruella Pelosi will never stop. She seethes with boiling oozing pustules of venomous rage. NOTHING will be good enough until she obliterates the ability of President Trump to even breathe pleasantly again. She is evil personified.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
15 February, 02:48
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
Vivid & good word use. I'm angry & disgusted with her too.