Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
16 February, 11:19
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
I have a toaster but am blessed for all of the information that you provide us❤️🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
16 February, 09:31
One can always use a toaster

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 February, 09:28
Actually I do! When I moved to Texas I didn't bring much, although it was two years ago a toaster was never on my mind much until I actually needed one! Thank you in advance!
And... Good Mernin to Ya!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 February, 09:30
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I think it is a safe bet to say there will be mostly if not all single people on this thread! 😆😆😆😂

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 February, 11:06
We have a toaster oven. Not the same as a toaster but still it bakes bread 🥪

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
15 February, 11:03
i dont own one so yes please! 😂

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
15 February, 11:01
yes please.