Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:58
Freedom isn't free. Potus signed up for 2 impeachments. He took slings and arrows for 4 years. A good reminder when we get weary and feel like complaining. This isn't an ordinary 4 year election. This is about the good vs evil and freedom vs tyranny. Trump is working hard right now behind the scenes. He hasn't forgotten you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
15 February, 03:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
im grateful.thank you mr. ezra for the encouragement.ive had to live thru some hard things. ive spent most of my life waiting for the other shoe to drop, feeling like Even God had abandonned me, or at least that he didnt care how much i had to suffer. getting my head into a space where hope can reside is taking a monumental effort.i dont want to be cynical.ive had my hopes dashed so many times in the past that im like one of those prisoners of war that cant be too optimistic, or the actual situation will kill me. im sure im not alone in this. im hoping against hope- im trying so hard to vibe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
No, you're not alone. I feel this way most days. It's very hard to stay positive. They are very good at demoralization. Makes me angry.
09:24 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kasubo in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
15 February, 09:57
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
me too. im trying to viualize the rhe beautiful future they keep describing, to will it into existance. president trump has not let me down yet.