Just Me... @Tnsfno20
We received a notification on Friday, 2-12-2021, about rolling blackouts, and our power has been out since 1am this morning and still out.

This must be part of Biden's Dark Winter script, or the movie Geostorm happening in real life, or HAARP playing sick fooking weather games.
07:52 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Legendary Tea @HickoryPatriot
17 February, 02:59
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Solar panels and wind turbines arent working? LMAO. Stupid Ass Democrats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
17 February, 02:00
It has been better here today, but our outages lasted 5 to 6 hours and then you would get 15 to 20 minutes of electricity and then out again. Now it is no water due to power outages at the pumping shortages and freezing up. We are fine. Have been prepared for ice storms or thunderstorms. I do feel horrible so many that are having major issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
17 February, 01:50
I saw where windturbines and solar panels are frozen over. I saw a video of helicopters trying to defrost them. Bundle up and stay safe. Prayers for the situation to end soon. Stay strong. 🙏🏻