Jackie Joe @CD9
Kim Clement made a prophecy that we would have two presidents. If you’re not familiar with the Kim Clements prophecies on how Donald Trump anointed by father God himself would be used as an imperfect man to change the world. can i recommend you take the time to watch them. We cannot lose because this war was already won! God said so.

https://youtu.be/2tx19vUyz...
10:20 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
15 February, 01:51
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
i love kim he was a very special man blessed by God 😇🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
15 February, 12:45
He also said in 2014 "they will say "Impeach! Impeach! but it shall not happen" He died just after Pres Trump was elected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 February, 11:22
thank you ive never seen these WOW!

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
14 February, 11:11
His words will send chills through you. I really enjoy listening to him.

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
14 February, 11:09
seen this a while back...awesome watch for sure

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
14 February, 10:36
wow!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 10:25
When I have a really bad day, I will listen to it again. 💯❤️✝️