Only people mentioned by Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
15 February, 11:16
In response Black Sheep to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
14 February, 06:48
I'm in Austin and it's snowing here! It NEVER snows here. I pray for those children's safety!🙏💗 And I pray our electricity doesn't go out....it's 15 degrees!!😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 February, 06:40
In this case is GO, a code or does it mean 'Go' lol...all these comms; I be like

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
14 February, 06:30
is the WINTER weather THE attack on Texas or cover for DUMBS? i know we are watching for FF events?
👀🙏

Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
15 February, 06:09
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication
I'm guessing but cover for DUMBS? I need to check the USGS for earthquakes (underground explosions) in that area.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
14 February, 05:41
we had an earthquake in Banff Canada today. Its not a normal thing. praying for everyone🕯

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 February, 06:02
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Looks Like They Are Blowing Up That Crap Under Calgary.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
14 February, 06:13
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Stay safe and pray for all those involved in the underground rescues of the children.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 February, 05:28
just got message from Bluebonnet to conserve energy about 1 hour ago! This is the coldest I can remember in these parts. Had snow before, but not this long a freezing time! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 February, 05:20
Been out in the cold all day with hubby haying, feeding and breaking ice for horses and cattle. We sure dont need the electricity to go out in Texas just yet. People and livestock arent used to this down here! We pray it stays on!!

Not1 Worry @WeWin
14 February, 06:14
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🙏🏻

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
14 February, 05:15
hope they dont forget ft.H00D

Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
14 February, 04:16

American Woman @Justice4Children
14 February, 07:14
We have a cottage on a lake in Canada. So beautiful but I had to stay under my electric blanket at night + tons of thick blankets. I could see my breath when the fire places would go out at 3am. Used coleman lanterns. I was still cold. I am praying for Texans and all the pets. They make great heaters too.