Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God didn't miraculously put Trump in office, just so he would let the most fraudulent election in the history of mankind, take place and be left alone.

God also wouldn't let hundreds of millions of prayers go unanswered.

Have faith.

Stay positive.

The BEST is yet to come.
02:58 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 06:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
19 February, 12:52
My opinion,,,
It had to happen this way!
Plan-SCOTUS intentionally put off taking up election fraud because
Americans needed to see [EXACTLY] what the libtards had planned all along. Military is on stand by and are deputized/civilianized to avoid obstructing the posse comitatus when they are required to make arrests
Also, "Fraud Vitiates Everything", according to the Supreme Court.
The Presidency must be honored to Pres. Trump, not only because he won but because of the Fraud from Biden/Harris.
All EO's will be considered unconstitutional and Congress will never be able to legislate them

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 February, 06:20
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
Chief Justice, John Roberts sold his kids to Epstein to gain his position.
https://youtu.be/fgzUQKTAn...

Military Tribunal is the Way to clean
Satanic infiltratraition in the Supreme courts,
the congresses e.t.c.

Globally🌎🙏✨☺️
🦁💖💖💖✨

Loves America @Liberty22
18 February, 08:57
Exactly right!! I tell the ill informed all the time!! i will be here for people when the time comes but I am finished trying to help people understand!! Wasted effort for now. After 3 years, I have had enough!! No discernment and no faith!!! ✝️🇺🇸✝️

Angel Anon @AngelAnon17
18 February, 08:43
Agree!! God is just getting started. Hold the line Patriots! 🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Gilbert Bolden @Gilbo
19 February, 11:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Operation Looking Glass??? Or is it GOD leading men to do the Right Thing?!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 11:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 February, 08:29
The BEST is yet to come
BEST = 46
46 is yet to come
46 is taken.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
16 February, 07:23
Amen I believe he will be back soon and I do believe the best is yet to come.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸

Stand Firm @Discernment10
15 February, 06:45
Yes all prayers are answered! How and when is up to God but He will answer!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 February, 03:24
Thank You! Patriots are with you!

Maurizio Molina @baldeagle369
15 February, 09:10
Golden! and Brilliant!

Natalie Tekin @Nattek
15 February, 02:55
Amen 🙏🏼 WWG1WGA ❤️

Natalie Tekin @Nattek
15 February, 02:55
Amen 🙏🏼 WWG1WGA ❤️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 February, 01:25
Amen 🙏🏻God Won

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 February, 01:25
Amen 🙏🏻God Won

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
15 February, 12:20
Amen! 🙏 #TheBestIsYetToCome

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
14 February, 11:37

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
14 February, 11:33
❤️💯🇺🇸🐸💕

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
14 February, 10:36
Absolutely agree!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 February, 10:33
Great vibes Doq! Agreed!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 February, 10:26
🙏Thank You so very much @Doqholliday for this Reminder 🙏 #KeepTheFaith #GodWins #WeGotThis 💪🙏🇺🇸🦅

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
14 February, 10:24
I was just thinking the same thing - while reading posts and watching videos. God didn't guide and protect President Trump these past years - seen him thru hard and difficult times, to allow all the EVIL Pres Trump got to surface - to turn His back on us now! He hears our prayers, and the BEST is yet to Come!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 09:34

Lady Mae @LadyMae
15 February, 11:44
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
This is such important advice. I had a follower message me last night saying that she can't sleep because she is so fearful. She is of European dessent so she possibly came from a bad situation only to come to the wonderful free Republic of America only to find the infiltrators are here. I have tried to comfort her with meditations, reminders of God and prayers, and advice on how to secure her home. I hope I helped, but there are many like her out there. We need to get word to them that all is not lost and to have faith that Americans are not ones to stop in the face of evil. We stand against

ellen @1ellen @1ellen
14 February, 08:28
CAn anyone tell me what has happened to the sealed indictments. Have they been trashed???

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

B.. J.. @BJBJ
14 February, 07:58
Trump is the shield for the American people. DS can't sleep knowing he's still out there. DS is after us, but they have to get pass the shield.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 07:51
Nana agrees with Doq, even if you dont believe in God, do yall really think Q, Trump, & the military went thro all this the last 4 yrs & gathered all this evidence just to let it go?

And as for the God thing, Nana has said this many times, because I feel like that is what God has tasked me to do. You can believe or not believe, it is your free will choice. But I never had visions before this past yr & my vision was of God & his angels & he said,"People need to listen because my angels are already there". God is in control, but its your choice to pray out loud & believe or not. Much love, Do

Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
14 February, 06:30
I could be wrong, but it seems the longer this fraud continues to stay in office, the harder it's going to be to undo all the evil that happened. Hope something earth shattering happens soon.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
14 February, 07:57
In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication
i was thinking the same thing

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
15 February, 12:33
In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication
Well, maybe not exactly 😏EARTH SHATTERING....
Maybe something MIRACULOUS?!?!🤷🏼‍♀️

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 February, 05:45

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
16 February, 03:31
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Michael Catino @MCanon
14 February, 04:18
Praise be to God, in Jesus name Amen.