Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Anyone know the meaning of three stars on this seal DJT uses? I was looking for answer and got to Washington family seal/shield and three stars on it.
ps. I know, multiple meanings.
02:50 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
15 February, 12:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The number 3 in the Bible represents harmony, new life and completeness.

3 Wise Men
3 Shepards
3 Kings

Stars are also represented in the Bible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
15 February, 06:26
idk but they're not on the white house one anymore...at least i think it was the WH, i saw the emblem on a pic recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 February, 10:18
My take:

This is the Great Seal of the United States. The stars is their addition with no heraldic, historical or militaristic origin.

Not trinity because these would need to be on top. Not states because they would be outside the group already there.

Since they are in the bottom, they symbolize the fundational powers driven by duty.

So this is probably the "Trias Politica". Meaning, the legislative, executive and judiciary branches of gov. The central one is the executive branch, not because it has more power but because it is the commander in chief so he needs to be comandeeri

John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 February, 10:19
In response John Tiger to his Publication
...commandeering

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 February, 11:42
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I agree with you, but also multiple meanings.

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
14 February, 08:53

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
14 February, 08:50

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
14 February, 07:55
x22report posted this a few wewks ago. said this has to do with Washington, maybe the first seal ever. 👇🏻

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 07:53
If you know Trumps family history from Scotland, on the Isle of Lewis, there was the Hebrides Revival, and it was awesome, "Trumps White House Oval Office, included his Mothers Bible which came directly from this revival, now in a museum.

Decide for yourself. I believe its the Holy Trinity.

https://rtkendallministrie...

https://www.godreports.com...

Symbolism will be their downfall @Sventeen
14 February, 07:50

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 February, 07:45
AMAZING CATCH BY THIS ANON (3 stars) ⤵️

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
14 February, 07:41
Trump and Patton have a connection. Lots of them actually. Same person or not that I can't be sure but it would not suprise me in the least...

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
14 February, 07:36
I thought it was referenced to 3 Star General Flynn 🤷‍♀️ or Generals

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 February, 07:35
maybe I'm way off, but I'm thinking 3 terms

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
14 February, 07:27
Look at the Justis seal!!

Steve Murray @Stevie
14 February, 03:21
Anything to do with the TRINITY.

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
14 February, 07:46
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
I found this interesting as well.