My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
BOOM!!! MICHAEL VAN DER VEEN TOTALLY DESTROYS CBSN ANCHOR AND EVISCERATES MSM BIAS & MISREPORTING

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
01:25 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Madison Borntraeger @Maddie2Hoo
14 February, 03:09
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
My heart hurts for him. Feeling his pain in a very profound way because his words and demeanor resonate with everything we Patriots have experienced since this Great Awakening began. Utter disgustedness and disbelief. As an unaffiliated onlooker I would say yes, this man is genuine and speaks the mind of most of us here. We find ourselves having to defend basic concepts of Human decency, having previously thought most other Humans were of like-mind. We've found ourselves instead surrounded by snakes. Chin up Patriots. Hold the line. Maintain your God given grace and poise. Pray. Truth wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walker Colt @Jugobeer
14 February, 02:18
I've watched this several times. It's satisfying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
14 February, 02:13
New Rock Star, she had her ass handed to her and looked like a complete fool.

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 01:47
this guy is my new hero

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
14 February, 01:25
He's a badass