Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
While wide awake, Q makes you wait. Remember, most wouldn't be wide awake if it wasn't for Q in the first place. The goal isn't to wake everyone up and leave them hanging. All movies end, including this one. I know it's tough at times, but try to enjoy the show. Laugh at the clown playing Biden. He does some funny shit. The cold winter ice will soon be melting. Patriots are in full control right now, even if it doesn't feel like it.
01:17 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
16 February, 02:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am at peace more so than ever before and waiting for the truth to be told! We are CRUSHING Satan's head...he is DEFEATED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
15 February, 04:06
patience is not my best virtue friend. thanks for the encouragement to us all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
15 February, 04:05
There is nothing to enjoy and nothing to laugh at. I have been here since 4 chan. Lost friends and been made a fool of in the eyes of many. I had to walk away from a family friend yesterday (after 25 years) I told him everything I knew over the past 3 years and he called me just to say everything I told him was bullshit, so I said "then we have nothing else to talk about" I said goodbye. He is the type that will not call me back when the truth comes out.

So boys if your listening HURRY UP. I have heard enough BOOM it already.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
15 February, 03:41
Except that famlies are fractured because some are awake and some are blind to truth, except that every day people are lining up to take the "experimental" vax, except that people have died because of it....we realize this is a war....but We The People want TRUTH revealed.

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
15 February, 03:37
😆melting... just like his face

Kyra Drg @Kyra
15 February, 01:00
🙏I am confident and at peace because God's Plan is perfect.
🙏I am confident and at peace because the Covenant Plan is perfect.
🙏I am confident and at peace because the Q Plan is perfect.
🙏I am confident and at peace because good always triumphs.
🙏I am confident and at peace because I believe in humanity.
WWG1WHA
#SaveOurChildren

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
17 February, 02:04
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
I AM

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 February, 12:21
Lots more than the fake Biden to laugh at out there! Some of the folks that think theyre woke will soon find out theyre not! Many out there in for both a Great and Rude Awakening! #waleupthewoke #spoileralert #makeroom4alternativeendings

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
15 February, 10:04
I wonder if pelosi in inherently 'good' or she just flipped somewhere along the way. On Jan 6 when we saw her office w/ those JFK paintings it made me think...

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
15 February, 03:59
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
Don't be clueless .. Joe ha.
She has been compromised forever. My opinion is that she is selfish and evil.

American Patriot @KevAnon
14 February, 11:48
Q has given me hopium that something will be done to these satanic pieces of shit running around that need to be executed for thier crimes against humanity including hanging from their necks till dead - but patience is almost gone till where real red white & blue god fearing patriots take matters into their own hands and the clock is ticking -signed lock & loaded

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
14 February, 11:32
We keep forgetting Q drop 2057. It explicitly stated this. #wwg1wga

"Ezra Cohen Watnick
Q"

REVELATION EQUATION @REVELATIONEQUATION1111
14 February, 11:22
hey Ghost, i was talking to a kind of new friend and she said that Ghost Ezra was the best on telegram..i think i will make her my best friend.

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
14 February, 11:17
Thank you. 🙏🇺🇸♥️

Zeke Wubu @Wubu915
14 February, 10:41
jim carey playing biden?

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
15 February, 10:07
In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication
No way. Ugh - can't stand Jim Carey.

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
14 February, 09:21
Thank you! It's been a long few years and I needed to hear that tonight. Patience is a virtue. Can't wait for the ending.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 08:49
A Great Movie needs Great Actors.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
14 February, 08:30
5:5

Nikki Den @NikkiD
14 February, 08:06
Thank you for your continued encouragement, your humor, your pragmatism, your never dying Patriotism, your pointing us to the truth and explaining as much as you are "allowed". I understand classfied. I get it. I also understand as we all do, there is a bigger picture, and no matter how horrific the demoniac is and it truly is, God wins and they have lost. "Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, "So will Babylon the great city be thrown down with violence, and will be found no more;" Colossians 3:21 ESV

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
14 February, 06:56
thanks need the encouragement

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
14 February, 06:35
On thing I wonder is how much Patriots are in control of the whole world. Let's say I believe they are 95% in control of the U.S. How much of, say, China? How much of Europe? How "in control" are Patriots when it comes to the whole globe?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
14 February, 05:58

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
14 February, 11:49
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Just thought of this today. My dad was in the Military he always said it was a lot of hurry up and wait. He passed away and this came to me today. No coinicidences!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
15 February, 12:13
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Only the Government!!

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
14 February, 05:54
You're a wonderful calming influence 👁🍿

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 February, 05:10

Dario Lacic @CroPat
14 February, 03:58
Since I agree regarding the movie and what's happening, but knowing the evil upon us, knowing how many people currently suffer for so long, how many even lost their lives while the movie is playing out (either due to covid BS and denied proper medical care or intentionally killed in nursing homes, vacc, devasted families, mental breakdowns, suicides etc.), I cannot enjoy but wish this to end ASAP!

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
14 February, 04:45
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
One important point to understand is that nobody suffers because of someone else. Otherwise God's creation would be totally unjust and lawless. It's not.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 February, 03:47
I´m enjoying the show 100 %. Best movie EVER and Bidan is funny indeed 😁

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
14 February, 04:46
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Imagine all the people who believe MSM and Bidan.

Proud Deplorable @ProudDeplorable
14 February, 03:39
Yes ! Joy is coming in the spring 🌷 Almost there ! God won !🙏🏻🌏❤️❤️❤️

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
14 February, 03:29
its hard to be patient when you lose your job for being a believer, but nothings on accident!

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
14 February, 03:25
Because I was awake I started following Q, Trump and the anons.

Patriot One @Jaysker
14 February, 05:21
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
Me as well. 👍🏼

Joanne Fralin @Virginia4MAGA
14 February, 03:24
I think people are falling asleep through the movie and some folks dont even realize there is a movie playing..time to speed up the pace of the movie we are moving in slow motion right now..

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 03:23
I was in the Army at the end of the Viet Nam War, and I still remember "Hurry up and wait," being the motto for the day. It's the military way, not because they like us to suffer, but to appreciate that it takes time and trust in the battle for a win. I'm trusting. I'm waiting. I know.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
14 February, 03:16
The hardest part is dealing with the scandemic! I have family and friends who won’t remove the mask and are willing to take the Covid vaccine! I live in a red state, why the heck are we still under a mask mandate?! I can’t enjoy the movie with this hanging over my head.