Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
"Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles"
“This is the best present we can provide.”

Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar

https://mondestuff.com/wor...
01:00 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Z_A_Team in this post can reply
Leanne Marie @Francielabean
16 February, 01:02
In response Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 February, 03:35
Periodically, I tune in to 'Russian Insider' Youtube channel, Putin has always seemed like a logical straightfirward guy., who does have a sense of humor... kinda like Tump.

It is no wonder the evil ones hate him with such a vengence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
14 February, 03:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
My intuition trusted and respected Putin before I was awake. Which left me feeling conflicted because I wondered why I felt that for someone that was painted as an enemy.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
14 February, 03:31
He IS a good guy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 February, 03:27
It will definitely take a coordinated worldwide effort to dismantle the choke hold the Cabal has had on us all. God is moving mountains!
Words from a man of his word: "The Best Is Yet To Come" and "Our Incredible Journe Is Only Just Beginning." President Donald J. Trump

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 03:24
Whoah!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 February, 03:14
This is big.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
14 February, 03:16
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
He is a good guy......I'll bet my life on it.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
14 February, 01:14
If this be true, USA will be right in line with you once Trump resumes his rightful position which I surely hope and pray is not 2024 but NOW!