Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:47
Does Juan O Savin really think that's Biden?😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
14 February, 12:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The problem I have with "stand-in" theories is, HOW will that play when the truth is revealed? Play actors taking scripted steps to harm our country VS. the real actors doing what comes naturally??
Which will wake up more Americans? Which might confuse Americans about the true motivations of DJT? It doesn't pass the logic test. That said, anything's possible...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
kerri Cassidy pressed him hard on that in their interview on Friday. you should listen
12:39 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SongbirdN in this post can reply
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
14 February, 01:31
In response Nancy Birdsong to her Publication
And he said nothing , all 2 hiours of it.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 01:24
Pressing to "know" more than Q is telling at this moment is flat out dangerous. UNLESS YOU ARE AN OPERATOR AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW UNTIL THE OPERATION IS OVER. Think anesthesia. NO ONE WANTS MAJOR SURGERY WITHOUT IT! Evidence & proofs will follow.

Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
14 February, 01:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
and he pressed back. you should listen to it

Debra Fierens @DollLady
14 February, 12:44
I posted that interview on here this morning. EXCELLENT interview. She really went after him.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
14 February, 02:53
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
Yes she made some excellent points. I understand the need for secrecy but I think the Q team underestimates We the People and our ability to accept some hard truths.