DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

SHARE THIS PLEASE ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO STILL LOOKS UP TO CELEBRITIES BUT IS IN DENIAL ABOUT THIS👇👇👇
12:22 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
16 February, 09:58
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
"See something. Say something."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
14 February, 08:48
I hope he’s not part of the Satanic worshiping group❗️🤔🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
14 February, 08:51
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I don't know. I give them the benifit of the doubt until I have sauce. He could be a bad guy and this is part of his plea deal or he's a good guy but either way he is raising awareness.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 February, 05:41
Hollywood is like the Government, 1% good, 99% evil

Warren Arcand @Earlofsandwiches
14 February, 05:25
Thank you liam i was hoping you were not part of the satan worship.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
14 February, 05:00
Liam is a County Down man, good for him on this PSA.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 February, 01:30
I WOULD NEVER WANT ANY EXPLOITED HUMAN TO CONTACT THIS "ORG"... AND PUT THEMSELVES IN MORE DANGER....

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
14 February, 03:31
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I agree but the main message is see something say something like that Airline Hostess who saved that child.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
14 February, 09:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Like Ashton Kutcher`s THORN, Amber Alert, Pedodisney?

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
14 February, 01:16
INTERETIG because I thought LIAM was one of ]them[ according to intel. Hope I am wrong

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
14 February, 01:11
Now if we could just get the msm to air this!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 February, 01:07
Praying Natasha Richardson is still alive!
🙏🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 February, 12:54
Wow, we need so many more like Liam!

Jake Sprake @jakesprake
14 February, 01:08
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Is he genuine? I don't know because he was promoting gun control and abortion. Does he mean report it to his organisation thinking they'll do something about it and they don't as a means of it being reported to whoever is genuine?