Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Zoom in.

Valentines decor photoshopped. Joe and Jill photophopped. Washington monument photoshopped.

Welcome to Castle Rock Studios.
06:27 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
15 February, 04:16
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
πŸ”"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
https://www.humorousmathem...

πŸ” Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willa Belle @WillJBella
14 February, 09:42
Every detail in this photo is cringe πŸ˜‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
14 February, 02:53
Actually I watched this happen and it isn't photoshopped. Just keeping it real...

14 February, 05:18
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Strange why they would need to photoshop the photo then πŸ€” You can go run it through a program yourself and see.

Amber Renee @PhotogPatriot1775
14 February, 02:10
Nah, check out "penquinsix" on YT. He was live on the ground and caught them on video this morning.

14 February, 05:19
In response Amber Renee to her Publication
The picture is most definitely photoshopped.

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
14 February, 01:41
i saw that on TV, first thing i thought. Castle Rock.

Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
14 February, 01:40
heres the fotoforensic.
the tree is added and the leaves removed! (that must've taken HOURS!) the color of Jill's dress changed, and the VDay decor. The washington monumnet doesnt even show up!! 😳

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 01:37
If you run this through a program to see if the photo's been tampered with, the whole thing is photo-shopped!

Fucking LOL.

14 February, 01:39
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
LOL!! I figured. It is so poorly done. They need to hire a better photo shop artist πŸ˜‚

Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
14 February, 12:50
these people are stupid

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 February, 12:36
AMOR? HUMM/COMMS ? IS THAT IN GEMATRA?I DONT KNOW ?
1+13+15+19=58 Q drop?

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 12:29
ad security?

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 February, 12:28
Where's the snow?

chore Toke @choretoke
14 February, 07:25
DECORATIONS LOOK FAKE β—οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈJust like Creepy joes Presidencyβ—οΈπŸ€¨FAKERY EVERYWHERE 😑🀨

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
14 February, 07:05
Richard Citizens Journal says there are no decorations there
https://t.me/richardcitize...