Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 February, 11:07
The World is Watching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
While i dont disagree in principle, i think if this guy had any idea about how oppressed we actually are as americans, everybody sick, working three jobs, autistic kids, alzheimers parents, many of us with no light at the end of the tunnel, he'd get off his high horse and come try to help save US. But as usual, americans have to dig everybody else out of their mess, and everybody else feels entitled to our blood and treasure. sigh. roll up your sleeves patriots, here we go again.
11:34 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Dear Reader @DearReader
14 February, 08:51
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Why do you think americans are more oppressed than the british?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 01:29
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
i dont. i think there is an expectation that america has to save everyone with our tax dollars and soldiers blood.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
13 February, 11:48
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
we are sick , working three jobs with loved ones that have alzhemiers because (they) the evil cabal has poisoned our water, food and vacinated us with poisons. Wake Up! The world depends on a Great Awakening!

14 February, 12:14
In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication
im not disagreeing with you, patriot, im aware, we are saying the same thing. all im saying is the great awakening needs to be everybody, not just america.