Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Wait who were the violent ones again?
06:24 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 February, 11:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Such suedo hypocrites! Total nutters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
14 February, 11:06
The demonrsts have been publically encouraging attacks upon Trump supporters for years! #MadMax #Patriots R peaceful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
14 February, 10:26
This Pathetic Woman is a Master of Proejection, Lies, & Seditious Treason! I am of the opinion she has NOT a remorseful Soul inside that 'redid' body of hers! She wont stop! Non repentants are sure candidates for a guaranteed place in Hell!

Paint Chick @Paintchick
14 February, 08:31
They should be taken of the streets now, dangerous doesn't even cut it

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
14 February, 07:15
Let’s flip the Script and we’ll see how Well they like it!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 11:08

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 11:00
Nancy's eyebrows just keep getting longer🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
13 February, 11:00
Now THAT was a TANTRUM! 😃😁😀

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 08:45
i just wanna watch her confess at her tribunal sucking on her $50 ice cream and NEVER see her again.

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
13 February, 07:32
Did the fake news leave out all of THESE clips too or are people just blind? I can't even get it across to my best friend. I can't wait until she finds out what "her" president is really like. I have tried to no avail but she will have to discover it on her own or I will have one less friend. (I will not let that happen).

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 07:04
These being the same ones who have no issue committing the worst atrocities against innocent children. They never counted on grownups arriving to the gun fight (metaphorically speaking). PANIC IN DC!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
13 February, 06:53
Did we forget this one? What happened to Libya after this little bit of incitement to violence?

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 07:11
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Both are totally absent of CONSCIENCE! How fookin funny is that?

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 February, 06:49
They are greasy and guilty, you can tell just by looking at them what sort of characters they are! On that note..I loved President Trump's legal team. They were sophisticated, patient and had couth. I think people needed this jolt back to the fight! 🙂🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 February, 06:49
They are greasy and guilty, you can tell just by looking at them what sort of characters they are! On that note..I loved President Trump's legal team. They were sophisticated, patient and had couth. I think people needed this jolt back to the fight! 🙂🙏

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 February, 06:47
Soon, their time will come.

Connie Hughes @Conniehugs
13 February, 06:45
they make me sick!

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
13 February, 06:44
wow - i remember when it was illegal to threaten to attack the president and the law was enforced. i guess the federal agencies cant do their job anymore and need a pink slip day.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
13 February, 06:44

13 February, 06:40

13 February, 06:34

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
13 February, 06:29

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 February, 06:26
Exactly!! I am wondering when they are going to start rioting again.