Never doubted the outcome for a moment.

Respectfully,
#ThePeoplesBridge
05:02 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
01 March, 10:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
This is such a fantastic picture! You should blow it up and frame it. It would look so lovely as wall art in your home. I love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
28 February, 07:50
Girl you are everywhere spreading joy and HOPE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 February, 09:08
You, Veronica are a Gem. Keep on keepin on Patriot! Much Love

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 February, 09:06
Indeed!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 09:03
Loving you Veronica, excellent posts, you mfill my heart with JOY! Thank You!!!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
14 February, 12:13
If you come onto my posts, with this bullshit.
You get blocked automatically.

The End.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
14 February, 12:07
Who IS this sweet looking lady??..I don't know why....but I adore her...LOL I love to repost pics she's in

14 February, 12:14
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
It's me.... Veronica Wolski from Chicago!

Quantumly Free @n2Light
14 February, 12:56
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Veronica is a Patriot who works tirelessly to keep Chicago (and the world) informed. She accomplishes this with Patriotic messages and reminders that she designs and posts as large banners for all to see on "The People's Bridge" over a Chicago freeway. I first saw photos of her banners on another social media platform.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 09:13
i swear i just Love you lady!!!! you are a JOY!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 February, 08:24
Hey V Great day it is. I see a + sign as well!

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 February, 07:00
I have never doubted his innocence but i have always doubted their ability to vote based on evidence/truth and not their ugly TDS.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
13 February, 06:54
Hi Veronica.. nice to virtually meet you. I use to see you once in awhile I believe it was on twitter until I got suspened the same time as POTUS. Isnt it a wonderful time to be alive. Great news today..
Happy Valentine's Day. ♡

14 February, 12:18
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Happy Valentines Day Gracie!

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
13 February, 06:51
Thank you for your love of Trump. istand wuth YOU❤️👍🏻🇺🇸🙏

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
13 February, 06:46
God Bless you Vernonica true patriot

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
13 February, 06:22
beautiful picture. ~many Blessing this day 🕊

Trump Lady @TrumpLady
13 February, 06:14
What an iconic photo!

Navy93 ... @Navy93
13 February, 06:00
It's easy times when you KNOW:)

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
13 February, 05:29
I just love you and yoir energy so much! 🥰

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 05:07
Amen Warrior! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 05:06
💖 your very soul and spirit Ms. Veronica!!! 🙏🇺🇸

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 February, 05:05
ur a badass patriot 🇺🇸👊🏾

World Wide @worldwide
13 February, 05:04
Agreed!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts