11-2-22 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
But one more important THING that White Hats want
is Justice for JFK
& human/child trafficking.
This all connected to U.S. shipping
connected to the U.S. Mafia who control the UNIONS
(THINK JIMMY HOFFA ...
& how the American Mafia
was connected to the Assassination of JFK )......
πŸ•ŠοΈ THE LONG JOURNEY OF JFK JR.
to destroy the U.S. human trafficking rings
& their connection to U.S. syndicated Mafia families
that are controlled by [DS] OPS
are in parallel jeopardy.
(Most people think the Mafia is non existent..
other people don't believe in
OBAMA syndicate crime family. Or CLINTONS) πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 12:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Tall Greys. Them pencil-necks are nasty critters. Reptos, too. Cowboys hate venomous snakes, generally speakin'. President Trump keeps tellin' us his snake poem for a reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 October, 11:23
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
I've listened to many podcasts from Laura Eisenhower, his great granddaughter and she says Pres Eisenhower was lied to by top Generals in our military. He did sign a contract but not for usage and consumption of humans!!! That is why he came out later with his warnings of the Military Industrial Complex in his Farewell Address. There are so many above the Pres clearance.
I don't know for sure, just like all of us, but Eisenhower was nit an evil man, from all I have gathered. He was used.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 October, 11:27
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😻 That's what I would like to believe, Felixa.

I imagine President Eisenhower was in an
IMPOSSIBLE situation.

Can't wait for the TRUTH πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 11:51 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Bullseye 🎯 there Kat.
According to Bill Cooper, President Eisenhower had to make VERY DIFFICULT DECISIONS regarding the Alien question, because disclosure at that time, it was determined, could lead to total panic, chaos & utter collapse of Human Civilization, AND current weapons of the US Military were UTTERLY USELESS against the far superior Alien Technology.
The American People can hear this recount by Bill Cooper in his audiobook, "BEHOLD A PALE HORSE" starting at about the 2 hour mark. He explains very well President Eisenhower's dilemma. WHAT WOULD ANYONE DO IN HIS POSITION, WHEN OUR ARMIES COULD BE WIPED OUT?
Hero stuff, that's what I think President Eisenhower did. Maybe he joined Q-Team, like General MacArthur.

TALL GREYS BAD, THEY EAT US TOO.

BTW, I suspect Bill Cooper had Q-Clearance.
Just a hunch, seein' how he was US NAVY MILITARY INTELLIGENCE.

Hopin' both he and Phil Schneider are still alive and faked their deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper (1991) Audiobook - YouTube

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author known for his 1991 book Beho...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 October, 03:18
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Its right on his grave

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 October, 05:08
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
QMI.......Q Military Intelligence?πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith FreeTheChildrenQ, click on at the bottom under it