Troy Littlejohn @Dirtroad
13 October, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Ain't that the truth. I told this guys folks NOT to get the death shots. I got laughed at by them....and chastised for not getting them. Robert said WHAT are you gonna do. I said not be a big enough dumb ass to take their poison for their FAKO shit. NOW he has turbo cancer....and it is gonna be a divine miracle if he pulls out of it. His wife rallied many of their fam members to get them. Many are passed away. AND Patrick Gerbert, his brother had a massive heart attack not long after taking the shots....which he was a DICK looking for a hit man to take me out....this guy admitted it. AND he was ex remaining few so I am sure knew some aholes who would be willing. LAST thing HE said to me after my bday was how does it feel to get older. AND at the time had NO idea about the hit man. That next night he had a massive heart attack....
08:27 AM - Oct 13, 2024
In response Troy Littlejohn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Troy Littlejohn @Dirtroad
13 October, 08:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Wow you know I remember Pat.. ppl are fucked up.. we will hv to sit down and talk one day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 October, 10:58
In response Troy Littlejohn to his Publication
Yep for sure. I'll send you my number on face crook. It was some shit. He tried a few times to freak me out. I was like I ain't the one cuz.