Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
β€œ I realise there are people that think that Trump is secretly an evil Zionist who will betray everyone. β€œ

From Mr Goode
https://t.me/businessoftru...

πŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ”₯βš”οΈ
07:08 AM - Oct 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
08 October, 11:50
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Great Post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
08 October, 11:04
Thanks for posting this! Some good points here (no pun intended). I ignored so much about Trump in this regard for years just to stay neutral, and then all of a sudden his recent extra-embracing of Jews overwhelmed me, even in the face of Israel killing 20,000 children and their citizens cheering it mightily, and I read a lot about his younger days as well. This list helps confirm my belief Trump#2 is a rope-a-dope with the military in charge of him. The actions have certainly outweighed the words, and I am glad we don’t have #1 around to deal with any more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
08 October, 09:43
there's a video I saw about this not too long-ago Charlie Freak, and he explain this. He says Trump is doing this to expose them