Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 February, 09:41
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
yes since 2005. saw that a while back. makes me furious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
13 February, 08:48
I am in Québec, and it is not allowed for us. When I asked the doctor to give it to my mom, he replied that it was not proven effective to treat Covid. Instead, they gave her morphine and Ativan without our consent and she died 2 days later. What a genocide they are doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi Spangler @JodiSpangler
13 February, 02:42
Fauci has been arrested and is working for Trump in this movie

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 February, 01:03
I don't believe in Reptilian Shape Shifters.....but if I did I would start with Fauci.

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
13 February, 12:23
Fauci couldn't follow the real science, even if it were written on the toe of his shoe(think crib notes in school)!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 12:19
My Husband and I have just started it as preventative! So Thankful!🙏🏼 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼