Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 September, 09:29
Hello Friends.

My Mom passed away last night, and I am wondering if you can say a prayer for my family?

I consider all of you my family. too

Blessings, Linda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
27 September, 01:11
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
dearest soul sister,, i am so sorry for your loss of your mom. i know your pain as it happens to us all. but know that your mom is still with you. every time you see a butterfly, its your mom, here music, her perfume. a common saying you repeat unintentionally. their all your moms reminder she is with you. i look for my mom all the time cause i know she is enjoying watching my life and some things i learned from her such as dont wait. do what you want to do even if your spouse doesnt want to. he just might love it too.. and he did!!! you will miss her physical body to hug but wrap your arms around you and know that half of you is her!! so you are not only hugging yourself you are hugging her too.. many blessings of love and light to you. ingrid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
sincere prayers to all of the family in their loss of course
01:14 AM - Sep 27, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it