Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 11:52
Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
25 September, 04:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It is not that Catholics won't accept the history, it is that we won't accept the totally revised and rewritten history without absolute, verifiable proof. Most Catholics don't even know their history. Cite your proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 04:22
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
I made no mention of catholics.

It's simply a meme.

I was born and raised catholic, and then I finally realized that religion is just another form of control, such as government.

I'm a spiritual being, and I believe that my soul was born of God, and THAT supercedes all else.

arba happihr @arba
26 September, 04:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It could have been me who spoke out about Catholics.
Sorry if I cause anyone upset
What I do know😊 I have heard many times on Au and Q team
Everything we have been taught was a lie. We have to unlearn everything we were taught.
"All" religions were made up for controlling humans, per Q, Trump ,and Jr.
Let's ask them You know they are on here.
Again, forgive me IF I have caused anyone upset. I'm not that kind of person to hurt anyone.
Spreading info is what I do.
Read or delete
I love my Au Digital Warriors.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
When it comes to the Truth
an apology isn't necessary.
06:54 PM - Sep 26, 2024
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it