Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 September, 12:34 (E)
There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 September, 12:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
So you've narrowed it down to two, have you?

No, I don't believe in Trump and I know there's a plan but not the one you're blindly following.

I know for a fact (I actually do my research and follow NO "truther" or gatekeeper) that virtually everything you see on social media is a bold faced lie.

Trump is a Zionist, he's a puppet and he's dangerous as hell.

I do believe in God and perhaps you should pray for some discernment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 02:35
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If you say that someone is dangerous as hell, don't you think you should back that up with proof?
What sources do you gain your point of view from? Feel free to share. This is an open dialogue and conversation.

22 September, 02:46
OH. MY. GOD.

A few of us here scream it from the rooftops. all day, every day.

Jesus wept, and YOU KNOW IT.

Go to the nearest psychiatric facility, admit yourself and get deprogrammed.

And I'm dead serious.

Here, I'm not doing your homework for you. It's everywhere...WE'RE EVERYWHERE, warning you brainwashed fools.

https://youtu.be/ogAvvynjF...
The False Light - Donald Trump, Elon Musk and Alex Jones - YouTube

If you feel led to donate, it helps to support me and the channel:Cash App: $OfficialTruthZonePaypal: paypal.me/truthseeker247Youtube Membership: https://www...

22 September, 03:07 (E)
I listen and hear everyone. Your response seems to be very emotional. I'm taking everything in and simply asking who your sources are because that will tell me a lot. I have had my hands full with house fires, a loved one with broken ribs and children. Chill out.

22 September, 03:40
Nope, not emotional and I'm exhausted by the attempts on here to gaslight those of us who do give a shit, to be frank.

Not emotional at all, my give o' shit meter went to zero years ago.

I'm sick and tired of the rhetoric, sick and tired of the dogma and exhausted by the mkultra'd minset that is AU.

You're deflecting.

Fuck's sake.

Robin Oxman @Robino
23 September, 09:02
Then join another group AU is not a negative group....

Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
24 September, 06:25
Wow.....